The OSI F38 Heavy Duty Drywall Panel Adhesive is a water resistant, no-sag drywall adhesive that is formulated to bond gypsum boards to metal studs or wood. It has a solvent-based low VOC formula that is specifically designed for adhering drywall to structurally sound surface in residential applications. With its high bond strength, this drywall adhesive has a high initial grab that reduces any nailing up to 50%.
F38 Heavy Duty from OSI is designed to make installations quick and easily and can be sold in all 50 states.
- Bonds gypsum board to wood or metal studs, laminating gypsum board to gypsum board and bonding gypsum board to concrete or block walls
- Reduces nailing by up to 50%
- Bridges gaps in framing
- Offers minor sound proofing
- "No Sag" Formula prevents sags or dips in boards
- Color: Light Tan
- Capacity: 28 fluid ounces
- Coverage per Tube(1/2in. bead): 86ft.
- Base: Formaldehyde free Synthetic rubber and resins
- Reposition Time: 15 Minutes
- Cure Time: 2 - 7 Days
- Temperature Range: -20° to 150° F
- Paintable?: No
- VOC Content %: 1.5%