The Grace Tri Flex 15 Synthetic Underlayment acts as a secondary watershedding material below mechanically attached roof coverings. Tri-Flex 15 is composed of an engineered woven fabric that is coated with polypropylene on both sides. It also has a slip-resistant surface that is made up of a resin formula. This underlayment is 10x stronger and 67% lighter than #15 felt. Plus, it has 30% more coverage than felt per side lap and 2.3 times more area coverage than felt overall. Tri-Flex is also 100% recyclable and has post-industrial recycled material content in it. This will contribute to LEED and sustainability. This underlayment can be left exposed for up to 60 days and is suitable as an underlayment for asphalt shingles and most other major coverage for your roof.
- Improved Slip Resistant Coating
- Lighter and covers more area
- Stronger and more durable
- Facilitates faster and easier installation
- Suitable for use under all major roof coverings
- 25 Year Warranty
- Roll Length: 250 ft.
- Roll Width: 48 in.
- Roll Coverage: 10 Square
- Roll Weight: 20 lbs
- Roll Thickness: 7 mils
- Compliant Codes: ICC-ES AC48, ASTM D779, ASTM D226, ASTM D4869