The Grace Tri-Flex XT is a woven, synthetic, water-shedding underlayment that is high performance. It is more than 20 times stronger than #30 felt. Tri-Flex XT is coated on both sides with a new and enhanced coating formulation made up of slip-resistant polymer for exceptional foot traction. This membrane is tough and weather-resistant and is constructed to function in the harshest weather circumstances in North America. Tri-Flex XT is also built to withstand high wind conditions while also covering more area and being lighter than #30 felt. This underlayment can be used in combination with GCP self-adhered underlayments and is mechanically attached to the roof. It also provides a reliable base for the application of roof coverings that are mechanically attached. This membrane serves as a secondary watershed to prohibit leaks if water penetrates the main roof covering.
Compare to Hydroshield 50 Synthetic Underlayment
- Improved Slip Resistant Coating
- Lighter and covers more area
- Stronger and more durable and can be left exposed for up to 180 days or 6 months
- Facilitates faster and easier installation
- Suitable for use under all major roof coverings
- 25 Year Warranty
- Roll Length: 250 ft.
- Roll Width: 48 in.
- Roll Coverage: 10 Square
- Roll Weight: 28 lbs
- Roll Thickness: 7 mils
- Compliant Codes: ICC-ES AC48, ASTM D779, ASTM D226, ASTM D4870