The Grace Vycor Deck Protector is a self-adhered flashing that is designed with a uniquely formulated substance that has been tested to help provide protection against corrosion on galvanized metal connectors and also helps reduce the corrosion rate of the galvanized nails attaching to the connectors as well. Vycor Deck Protector is made to be installed between the connector and the pressure-treated wood as a barrier. This barrier layer is meant to break the electric circuit to help reduce corrosion. This watertight protector will extend the life of your deck and has a walkable, skid-resistant grip coating for safety during installation. Vycor Deck Protector is said to be compatible with most decking materials - including non-treated, composite, and treated wood.
- Helps reduce the corrosion rates of the galvanized connectors and the galvanized nails attaching the connectors
- Improves durability of deck structures
- Enhances deck aesthetics and longevity
- Minimizes unnecessary repairs and costly call-backs
- Provides fast and easy to use solution
- Watertight and prevents water leaks around deck fasteners
- Compatible with most decking materials - including non-treated, composite, and treated wood
- Provides inexpensive protection
- Roll Length: 75 ft.
- Roll Width: 4in.,9 in.
- Roll Coverage: If joists are 16 in. on center: 10 ft. x 10 ft. (1.5 rolls) ; 12 ft. x 12 ft. (2 rolls) ; 15 ft. x 15 ft. (3 rolls)
- Roll Weight: 4.15 lbs
- Roll Thickness: 25 mils