The Hydroshield 50 year underlayment is 100% synthetic woven with a cool grey spunbond non-woven fabric surface. This underlayment keeps you PROTECTED BY THE SHIELD as it offers high tear strengths and a slip-resistant, non-woven backing made of Aqua Trak and coated with a tacky, back-side, slip resistant coating for additional walking traction and installation safety. Hydroshield 50 is also UV resistant and can remain uncovered for up to 6 months. Also, depending on the pitch of the roof and surface conditions, it is recommended that roof jacks, toe-boards or a storage platform be secured to support roofing materials placed on the roof.
Compare to Titanium UDL 50 Synthetic Underlayment, FT Synthetics Hydra Synthetic Underlayment
- 50-year warranty – guaranteed to shed water
- Pre-printed nailing pattern and overlap lines speeds installation
- Coverage: 10 Sq.
- Roll Length: 250 lineal feet
- Roll Width: 48in.
- Weight Per Square: 2.0 lbs
- Test Method/Compliant Codes: ASTM D-4869, ASTM D-5034, ASTM D-226, ASTM D-4533, ASTM D-7349, ICC ESR-4487
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it