The HydroShield 50 year underlayment is 100% synthetic woven with a cool grey spunbond non-woven fabric surface. This underlayment keeps you PROTECTED BY THE SHIELD as it offers high tear strengths and a slip-resistant, non-woven backing made of Aqua Trak and coated with a tacky, back-side, slip resistant coating for additional walking traction and installation safety. HydroShield 50 is also UV resistant and can remain uncovered for up to 6 months. Also, depending on the pitch of the roof and surface conditions, it is recommended that roof jacks, toe-boards or a storage platform be secured to support roofing materials placed on the roof.
Compare to Titanium UDL 50 Synthetic Underlayment, FT Synthetics Hydra Synthetic Underlayment
Need help determining what option best suits your roof? Purchase a HydroShield 50 Underlayment Sample and automatically receive $5 off your next HydroShield 25 Roofing Underlayment purchase!
- 50-year warranty – guaranteed to shed water
- Pre-printed nailing pattern and overlap lines speeds installation
- Coverage: 10 Sq.
- Roll Length: 250 lineal feet
- Roll Width: 48in.
- Weight Per Square: 2.0 lbs
- Test Method/Compliant Codes: ASTM D-4869, ASTM D-5034, ASTM D-226, ASTM D-4533, ASTM D-7349, ICC ESR-4487