The HydroShield House Wrap Plus is manufactured from a polypropylene woven fabric and is coated with a polypropylene coating that contains UV inhibitors. HydroShield House Wrap Plus provides protection from water infiltration while also allowing water vapor to escape through micro perforations offering protection to the interior wall. Additionally, this house wrap is UV resistant and can remain uncovered for up to 6 months, therefore, the final wall covering should be installed within these 6 months. Stay PROTECTED BY THE SHIELD with the HydroShield House Wrap Plus.
Need help determining what option best suits your house? Purchase a HydroShield Housewrap Plus Sample and automatically receive $5 off your next HydroShield Housewrap Plus purchase!
- Tear resistant reduces jobsite waste and blow-offs
- Meets and exceeds all current building codes for water resistive barrier as well as air barrier
- Single Roll Coverage: 900 Sq. ft.
- Length: 100 ft.
- Width: 9 ft.
- Composition: Woven Polypropylene
- Weight Per Roll: 14.4 lbs./ MSF
- Thickness: 6.5 mils.
- Test Method/Compliant Codes: ASTM D-828 MD 60 and CD 44, ASTM D-4533 MD 34 and CD 30, ASTM D-779, ASTM E-96, ASTM E-84
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it