The Metabo HPT 2-1/2in. 16 Gauge Finish Nailer is a good choice for projects like cabinetry, chair railing, installing molding and other finish applications as well. This tool accepts 16 gauge finish nails that range in length from 1" Up to 2-1/2", and it is designed for simplicity and comfort with its simple to flip actuation switch and non-slip trigger with elastomer grip. The simple to flip actuation switch is designed to make easy transitions between sequential fire modes or bump fire modes. This nailer features other useful designs such as the signature Metabo HPT air duster button and a no-mar tip. The integrated air duster button is useful for clearing a workspace by blowing away the dust and debris by allowing air from the compressor to expel from a hole located in the front of the nailer (bypassing the nailing function in the process), and the no-mar tip prevents damage to the work surface.
- Included Components NT65M2S, Safety Glasses, 1/4" NPT Male Plug, No-Mar Tip, Carrying Case
- Accepts 16-gauge fasteners ranging from 1" Up to 2-1/2"
- Tool-less depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- 360 Degree, fully adjustable exhaust port directs air exhaust away from the user during use
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and provides a secure hold
- 5-year warranty
- Item Weight: 3.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 2.1 x 10.4 inches
- Material: Metal
- Measurement System: Metric
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it