The Lomanco Omni Pro Shingle Over Ridge Vent is an exhaust vent that will help eliminate your attic of damaging heat and moisture, when it is properly installed and used in conjunction with intake vents located near the lower part of the attic space. It has a sonic welded fiberglass screen that provides maximum weather protection, offering internal aerodynamic curved baffles with external perpendicular omni baffles. Omni Pro from Lomanco has an external water shield, six drain holes per side per foot, and meets or exceeds residential attic ventilation codes.
- Includes 2-1/2in. ring shank nails, 30 nails per piece
- Posi-tabs contour to shingles for improved weather protection
- Weatherproof underlapping joints
- 18 square inches of Net Free Area per linear foot
- 10 supported nail holes
- Molded-in shingle nail lines, reinforced every 2 inches
- Slot width guide lines
- Continuous molded end plug for improved weather protection
- Overall Width Per Piece: 14-1/2in.
- Length Per Piece: 4ft.
- Weight per Piece: 1.8 lbs.
- Carton Weight: 18 lbs.
- Net Free Area (NFA) per Square Inch: 72
- Preformed to a 2/12 pitch and fits roof pitches ranging from 2/12 to 16/12
- Uses a 12in. cap shingle
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it