The Loctite Epoxy Plastic Bonder is an acrylic formula that is specially formulated to bond and repair plastic surfaces. The convenient double syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, the components react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 20 to 25 minutes. Loctite Epoxy Plastic Bonder does not shrink and is resistant to water, most common solvents and shop fluids. It has high impact resistance and can be sanded and drilled.
- High impact resistance
- Resistant to water and most common solvents and shop fluids
- Convenient double syringe
- Handling strength achieved in 20 to 25 minutes
- Will not shrink
- Versatile product that can be used in many different applications
- Will not crack when drilled
- Dispenses equal amounts of each component every time
- One-time application
- Quick completion of project
Not Recommended For
- Applying at temperatures below 40°F (5°C) or above 70°F (21°C)
- Bonding polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon™ or other non-stick surfaces
- Potable water systems.
- Use in continuously wet areas, prolonged immersion in water or use in potable water systems