The Tapco ProTrax Multi Angle Saw Table sets up fast, offering maximum versatility for siding professionals. Construction includes captured saw track for safe, secure operation and free-floating saw boom for flexibility and time savings at the job site. Cuts multiple angles from 3/12 to 12/12. Accommodates most 7-1/4in. circular saws. Sub-structure provides self cleaning surface. Lightweight, durable tubular frame system.
Available Snap Stand and Wheel Kit provide portability and stability. Available Deck Extender Kit expands deck up to 20" in width to accommodate siding, soffit and decorative siding profiles; converts to universal work station for layout and cutting of materials.
- Fast & Easy Setup
- Sub-structure provides self cleaning surface
- Captured saw track provides secure & safe operation
- Free-floating saw boom for flexibility and time savings at the jobsite
- Lightweight and durable tubular frame system
- Fits on Snap Stand
- Converts to universal work station for layout and cutting of materials
- Optional Deck Extender Kit expands deck up to 20" in width (sold separately)
- Deck Width: 13"
- Deck Width with Extender Kit: 20"
- Table Length: 6 ft.
- Estimated Weight: 80 lbs (deck 60 lbs / boom 20 lbs)
- Cuts multiple angles from 3/12 to 12/12
- Accommodates almost any 7 1/4" circular saw
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it