The DuroMax XP10000E portable gas generator is perfect for powering your home through any power outage, storm, or emergency event. Featuring an easy to use electric keyed start, the 18 HP, 440 cc Duromax OHV Engine starts up at 10,000 peak watts and runs at 8,000 constant watts. The power panel includes 2 standard household outlets, 2 different 30 Amp outlets, and a 50 Amp outlet to power the most demanding needs. The panel also features a voltmeter, circuit breakers, low oil indicator, idle control, and uniquely designed MX2 RV switch. With it, you can get maximum power from each 120-Volt receptacles and have the option of operating at both 120-Volt and 240-Volt simultaneously. When you're not using power, the idle switch automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle. When you're ready to go again, the RPM automatically raises, conserving fuel, and reducing noise. Easy to transport over any terrain, from the neck of the woods to the downtown job site, the DuroMax XP10000E generator will keep you going.
- Powered by a DuroMax 18 HP, 440 cc OHV engine.
- With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle lights and a refrigerator to heavy loads from large appliances and A/C systems.
- With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles, choose between operating the generator at both 120/240 Volt simultaneously, or at 120 Volt only with full power.
- Idle control lowers the rpm of the generator when not in use saving fuel and reducing noise.
- Flip-up stow away handles and extra-large 10 in. never-flat knobby style foam fill tires for easy transport over any terrain.
- EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Start Type: Electric Key Switch, Recoil
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gas): 8.2 gal
- Number of Outlets: 5
- Product Length (in.): 29
- Product Width (in.): 30
- Product Height (in.): 26
- Product Weight: 218 lbs.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it