The DuroMax XP10000EH 10,000-Watt Hybrid Dual Fuel Generator has the ability to operate on gasoline or liquid propane, you will be able to provide safe, reliable power when you need it while increasing your generator's run time. By also operating on propane, the LPG fuel will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor while still giving you quick, reliable starts every time; whether it's because of a natural disaster or camping in the woods, the DuroMax XP10000EH will deliver.
- Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 440cc OHV engine.
- The generator has endless uses, from home standby power and job sites to a weekend with the RV.
- Runs on regular gasoline or liquid propane, a convenient alternative choice during emergencies when gasoline is scarce.
- With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles, choose between operating the generator at both 120/240 Volt simultaneously, or at 120 Volt only with full power.
- Equipped with low oil protection, AC and DC regulators, and a spark arrestor, ensuring your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Flip-up stow away handles and extra-large 10 in. never-flat knobby style solid fill tires for easy transport over any terrain.
- EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Start Type: Electric Key Switch, Recoil
- Fuel Type: Gas, Propane
- Runtime (50 percent load): 8.6hrs
- Number of Outlets: 5
- Product Length (in.): 29
- Product Width (in.): 30
- Product Height (in.): 26
- Product Weight 220 lbs.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it