The DuroStar DS10000EH 10,000-Watt Hybrid Dual Fuel Generator is for any application where portable power is needed, whether it's because of a natural disaster or needed for camping in the woods, the DuroStar DS10000EH will deliver. Powering this unit is an 18HP, DuroStar Over Head Valve Engine. This feeds the fully loaded power panel with a peak of 10,000 watts and 8,000 constant watts of power. Also, contained on the power panel is the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, and much more. DuroStar Generators are designed to help you stay safe and secure during any type of power outages, expected or unexpected.
- Powerful 18HP, 440cc OHV engine
- The generator has endless uses, from home standby power and job sites to a weekend with the RV
- Runs on regular gasoline or liquid propane, a convenient alternative choice during emergencies when gasoline is scarce.
- Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120-Volt receptacles and to choose between operating at both 120-Volt and 240-Volt simultaneously or at 120-Volt only with full power
- Equipped with low oil protection, AC and DC regulators, and a spark arrestor, ensuring your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition
- Flip-up stow away handles and extra-large 10 in. never-flat knobby style solid fill tires for easy transport over any terrain
- EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states
- Start Type: Electric Key Switch, Recoil
- Fuel Type: Gas, Propane
- Runtime (50 percent load): 10 hours
- Number of Outlets: 5
- Product Length (in.): 29
- Product Width (in.): 30
- Product Height (in.): 26
- Product Weight 220 lbs.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it