The Duromax XP16HPE Portable 16 HP 1 in. Shaft Gas-Powered Recoil/Electric Start Engine is perfect for a variety of applications. The Duromax XP16HPE features a cast iron cylinder sleeve for durability and low oil shutoff valve to protect the engine. A recoil start with compression release facilitates easy pulls. This 16 HP engine gives you the power you need to run a wide range of equipment, including log splitters, pressure washers, go-karts and many other projects.
- Full EPA approved 4-stroke engine
- Large 1.75 Gallon Fuel Tank.
- Shaft size: 1 in. Dia 2-3/4 in. L, 1/4 in. keyway, shaft end drilled and tapped with 3/8 in. 24 UNF
- Recoil/electric start system
- Recommended operating fuel is standard 87 octane or better gasoline
- Applications: Go Karts, Pressure Washers, Trailer Mounted - Mobile Carwashes, Log Splitters, RotoTillers - Cultivators, Water/Trash Transfer Pump.
- Start Type: Electric, Recoil
- Engine size: 16hp/ 3600rpm
- Shaft Size (Diameter): 1"
- Shaft Orientation: Horizontal
- Weight: 76 lbs.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it