The FT Synthetics Komodo Butyl Self Adhered Underlayment is a synthetic roofing underlayment designed with an advanced butyl rubber adhesive formulation which creates a premium waterproofing membrane. Komodo is intended for use on steep slope roofing applications as well as providing premium protection against water infiltration from ice dams, snow, and wind driven rain. This Self Adhering Underlayment can be used under primary roofing materials such as asphalt or composite shingles, mechanically attached concrete or clay tiles, primed cedar shakes, and residential or commercial metal. FT Synthetics Komodo Underlayment also has a patented GRIPSPOT technology walking surface that is made to be a slip resistant surface that supplies improved slip resistance in all weather conditions.
- 100% Butyl adhesive provides the ultimate bond to plywood or OSB roof decks
- Deck adhesion up to 3X Stronger than standard modified bitumen products
- Extremely low installation temperature 25 Degrees F
- Advanced adhesive formulation allows for longer shelf life up to 18 months without significant adhesive strength reduction
- Chemically compatible with low slope roofing materials such as EPDM and TPO
- Superior self sealing around fasteners (Product meets and exceeds ASTM D1970) and watertight side laps without special treatment or requirement for primers
- Easy to remove double sided silicone treated split-release liner
- UV Exposure rating up to 180 days and Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Roll Length: 67 ft
- Roll Width: 36 in
- Roll Coverage: 200 sq. ft.
- Roll Weight: 44 lbs
- Roll Thickness: 41 mils
- Compliant Codes: ASTM D1970, ASTM E96
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it