The FT Synthetics Block Aide Butyl Self Adhered Commercial Vapor Barrier is a commercial roofing membrane that is designed with a combination of a durable tri-laminate low density polyethylene facer and an advanced butyl rubber adhesive. This peel and stick commercial roofing barrier can be adhered to a properly prepared cement board, concrete, gypsum, OSB, plywood, steel roof decks, and low slope roofing materials such as EPDM and TPO. Block Aide is mainly designed to be a part of a commercial roof assembly as a full coverage vapor barrier and can temporarily be used as a 90 day or less UV exposed roofing membrane. FT Synthetics Block Aide has a high tack Butyl adhesive with a thermal stability up to 260 Degrees F and an extremely low installation temperature of 14 Degrees F.
- Adhesion up to 3X Stronger than standard modified bitumen products
- Advanced adhesive formulation will not crack or dry out and offers up to 18 months shelf life without significant adhesive strength reduction
- Self sealing around roong fasteners. (Product meets and exceeds ASTM D1970)
- Watertight overlaps without special treatment or requirement for primers
- Easy to remove double sided release liner
- UV Exposure rating up to 90 days
- Roll Length: 134 ft.
- Roll Width: 45 in.
- Roll Coverage: 5 squares (500 square feet)
- Roll Weight: 86 lbs.
- Roll Thickness: 31 mils
- Compliant Codes: ASTM G154, ASTM D1970, ASTM D1876, ASTM D4869, ASTM E96, ASTM D5147, ASTM E2179
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it