The RGC Classic 400lb. 28 ft. Platform Ladder Hoist is a lightweight and cost-efficient solution to seamlessly lift materials to a roof’s surface without the use of a crane or forklift. This Ladder Hoist is easy to assemble as the platform secures to the base section with dual anchor points on the 3rd and 5th tracks and cross ties with the Classic Drive for increased stability. The Reimann and Georger Classic shingle lifts have a higher platform that makes them more accessible to accommodate steeper landscapes. It operates with dual handle controls that are located to the side of the lift to ensure the safety of the operator. The Classic 400lb. ladder hoist comes with the option of three different motors including: Briggs and Stratton gas, Honda gas, or Electric motor.
The RGC Classic 400lb. 28 ft. Ladder Hoist includes a Classic Drive, platform assembly, top bracket, 8 ft. base track with shoes, 8ft. and 4ft track sections.
ADDITIONAL SAVINGS - HUGE savings on the RGC Classic Platform Ladder Hoist accessory items when purchased with the ladder hoist. Accessory items include the 4ft. Classic 400 Track Extension, 8ft. Classic 400 Track Extension, Telescoping Support Brace, Roller Angle Guide, Pivoting Platform and Track, and the Pivoting Platform Hoist Truss Carrier. Simply add these items to the cart after adding the ladder hoist to the cart and the discount automatically applies! (Discount will not apply to the accessories if purchased separately or at a later date.)
Please Note: This platform hoist is for material lifting only. The ladder is not intended for climbing purposes as this could lead to serious injury.
- Large, open platform with removeable rollers
- Brake rope is designed to prevent binding due to metal to metal contact
- Pulleys include polymer sheaves for durability and smooth operation
- Durable, long lasting steel guide rollers
- Stabilized with heavy cast aluminum shoes on the base track with a full 16 sq. in. contact area
- Base track sections have cross tie support brackets for extra stability
- Quick and easy installation
- Platform Dimensions: 24 x 24 in.
- Track Height: 28 ft.
- Maximum Height: 44 ft.
- Track Width: 24 in.
- Maximum Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Lift Speed: 220 fpm
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it