The RGC Pivoting Platform 400 lb. 44ft. Ladder Hoist is an OSHA compliant shingle lift that operates similar to a conveyor belt to lift materials up and over onto the peak of a roof. This Ladder Hoist is adjustable between 35 and 75 degrees and is ideal for long roofs and steep slopes. This Reimann and Georger ladder hoist is easy to assemble as the platform secures to the base section with dual anchor points on the 3rd and 5th tracks and cross ties with the Classic Drive for increased stability. It operates with dual handle controls that are located to the side of the lift to ensure the safety of the operator. This 400lb. pivoting platform ladder hoist comes with the option of three different motors including: Briggs and Stratton gas, Honda gas, or Electric motor.
The RGC Pivoting Ladder Hoist includes a Classic Drive, platform assembly, 8 ft. base track with shoes, three 8 ft. track sections with plates, three 4 ft. track sections with plates, one pivoting track section, and one adjustable telescoping support brace.
Please Note: This platform hoist is for material lifting only. The ladder is not intended for climbing purposes as this could lead to serious injury.
- Pivoting track section that moves materials onto the roof's peak
- Brake rope is designed to prevent binding due to metal to metal contact
- Pulleys include polymer sheaves for durability and smooth operation
- Stabilized with heavy cast aluminum shoes on the base track with a full 16 sq. in. contact area
- Base track sections have cross tie support brackets for extra stability
- Quick and easy installation
- OSHA Compliant
- Platform Dimensions: 27-3/4 x 28-5/8 in.
- Track Height: 44 ft.
- Track Width: 24 in.
- Maximum Lifting Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Lift Speed: 110 fpm