The Stinger CN100B Cap Nailer is a pneumatic power tool that shoots 1in. ring shank wire coil nails and full 1in. plastic collated caps. It a high production nailer that secures materials such as synthetic underlayments, roofing felts, and house wrap. Ideal for residential roofing and sidewall applications, Stinger's CN100 Cap Nailer is code compliant, as it passes 2012 ICC Building Codes.
- Bumpfire trigger- For sequential firing
- 360 degrees exhaust - To redirect exhaust
- 10 times faster than hand drive tools
- Easy to adjust air exhaust - no tool required
- Side Opening Cap Basket cover
- Includes air fitting and blow molded plastic case
- Belt Hook is attached to head of the tool
- Uses only 136260 1in. Cap Nail Pac
- Speed: 5 cap nails per second (max. cycle rate/second)
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Can cover up to 25 square per 2,000ct Cap Nail/Staple Pac
- Cap Type: Full 1in. plastic collated caps
- Fastener Type: Full round head; electro-galvanized ring shank
- Fastener Length: 1in. x .083
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it