The CertainTeed Wolverine American Legend Horizontal Vinyl Double 4in. Clapboard Siding is created with many useful features and is designed with a woodgrain appearance for aesthetic. Some of these useful features include, the GripLock Technology, the PermaColor Protection, and the STUDfinder Technology. The GripLock system allows for a tight snap together for a secure fit, and the PermaColor System utilizes state-of-the-art formulations along with the newest technology to assure endurance, color performance, and resistance while backed with a Lifetime Fade Protection. STUDfinder is another useful feature of the Wolverine American Legend siding because it is an installation system that has letters on the nail hem of the Wolverine American Legend panel to ensure proper nailing to wood studs. This system is also put in place to help prevent unwanted dangers like damaged pipes or wires or exposed nails. Wolverine American Legend has a lifetime limited warranty.
The term clapboard, lap siding, and horizontal siding can be used interchangeably. Clapboard tends to be flat, with no shadow line showing and is the most common type of vinyl siding.
DON'T FORGET THE ACCESSORIES - Vinyl siding accessory items are sold separately and available for purchase on many different product pages. The accessory items that are compatible with the CertainTeed Encore Horizontal Vinyl Siding include the CertainTeed 3/4in. Vinyl Corner Post, the CertainTeed Vinyl Undersill Trim, the Polaris Universal Starter Strip, and the CertainTeed 3/4in. Vinyl J Channel; and the CertainTeed 1/2in. Vinyl J Channel; Other accessory items are available at the bottom of this product page under "Combine Your Purchase With."
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- PermaColor Fade Protection
- Low Maintenance
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Composition: Wolverine American Legend siding products are produced using PVC resin.
- CertainTeed vinyl siding offers significantly lower environmental impact than other cladding options
- Patented STUDfinder Installation System combines precisely engineered nail slot locations with graphics
- GripLock post formed positive lock
- Width/Exposure: 8in.
- Coverage: 2 squares (200 square feet)
- Panels Per Carton: 24
- Length: 12ft. 6in.
- Lock Design: GripLock Post-Formed Positive Lock
- Wall Thickness (Nominal): .042in.
- Panel Projection: 9/16in.
- Finish: Woodgrain
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it