The RGC Solar Panel Carrier Attachment is designed to help transport solar panels from the ground up to the peak of the roof for the sake of roofer safety. It is the more economical option of a carrier and it is safer than a roofer trying to haul the materials up a ladder on their own. The Solar Panel Carrier Attachment assists the Classic and Pivoting Platform Hoists in delivering products like solar panels up to the roofer and away from the roof’s edge. This carrier features a durable steel frame and padded adjustable clamps that safely secure the solar panels while lifting them. There are solar panel carrier attachments available for the Classic 200 lb. and 400 lb. hoists and for the Pivoting Platform Hoist.
- Economical option of a carrier
- Durable and safe
- Secures panels in place
- Go green without damaging the solar panels
- Attachment for the Classic 200 lb. and 400lb. and for the Pivoting Platform Hoist ladders
- Steel frame
- Padded adjustable clamps
- Accommodates solar panels that are up to 41.5in. wide x 5in. thick x any height
- Depth can be adjusted at 1 in. increments between 2 in. and 5 in.
- Transports panels to the top of the roof up to 44 ft. high