The New Tech Machinery Mach II 6" Gutter Machine is designed to take raw coil and transform it into functional, K-style gutter. The Mach II's 50 feet per minute run speed allows for an entire house of gutters to be created in under an hour, and can quickly change coil out easily to keep moving on larger jobs. Produces 6" wide gutters. Spools can hold up to 1,000 lbs. of coil, while cradles can hold up to 400 lbs. of coil.
- Click Here for Other Package Options
- Polyurethane Drive Rollers
- Stainless Steel Forming Rollers
- Push Button RUN/JOG Controls at Entry and Exit Ends
- Forward Pulling, Easy Cut Shear
- Power Interruption Safety Circuit
- Two 360º Rotatable Reel Stands with Easy Lift Reels
- Electric Motor ¾ HP, 110 VAC, 60 Hz, 1 Phase, 11 amps
- Welded Tubular Steel Frame
- Industry’s Best Warranty
- Make: New Tech Machinery
- Machine Weight: 1240lbs. (564kg)
- Machine Dimensions: 10ft. (l) x 2ft. (w) x 1ft. 7in. (h)
- Operating Speed: 50ft./min (18m/min) approx
- Electrical: 10 gauge 15 Amp Extension Cord needed
- Coil Width Specified: 15in. (380mm)
- Coil Specifications:
- Steel: 30 - 24 ga.
- Painted Aluminum: 0.019 - 0.032in.
- Copper 16 - 20oz.
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts & Labor
6" Gutter Profiles
Click on profile text to open spec sheet