The Grace Vycor Pro Self Adhered Window and Door Flashing is a flashing tape that contains a non-asphaltic butyl-modified adhesive with a strong, reliable polypropylene backing film that will not tear. It is designed to prevent water and air from entering through window and door openings. If water passes through these openings, mold, rot, and mildew can become a major problem as it is hard to get rid of and can be expensive to repair. When air leaks through an opening, it can cause an uncomfortable indoor atmosphere which affects the HVAC unit’s performance while increasing energy costs. Vycor PRO Self Adhering Window and Door Flashing is versatile making it usable in a number of different settings. This flashing has an exposure limit of 120 days and it can be applied to EPDM in vertical applications.
- Exceptional adhesive technology and seals to fasteners
- Easy to manipulate and work with in multiple settings
- Long exposure time of 120 days
- Excellent protection from weather like wind and rain
- Large application window to wood sheathing from 25°F
- Usable for in-service temperatures up to 176°F
- Compatible with rigid and flexible PVC window nailing flanges
- Suitable with popular weather resistive barriers and sealants
- Roll Length: 75 ft.
- Roll Widths: 4 in., 6 in., 9 in., and 12 in.
- Product thickness: 14 mil
- Weight: 37 lbs (4 in., 6 in., and 12 in.) and 28 lbs (9 in.)
- Color: white with green paint
- Adhesive: Non-Asphaltic butyl-modified
- Release liner: Paper Release
- Carrier film: Engineered Polypropylene