The Polaris UltraSide Horizontal Vinyl Siding is designed to look beautiful and authentic with its cedar embossing and texturing pattern. Polaris Vinyl siding is 100% recyclable, and is Home Innovation - NGBS Green Certified. Upkeep of Polaris siding is simple, because panels are made durable and can withstand scratches, dents, and hail damage. The ArmorCoat system shields the color from UV rays. Ultraside horizontal siding panels are engineered to be remarkably rigid, straight with deeper shadow lines, and have a three-dimensional look that is more full.
DON'T FORGET THE ACCESSORIES - Vinyl siding accessory items are sold separately and available for purchase on many different product pages. The accessory items that are compatible with the Polaris Ultraside Horizontal Vinyl Siding include the Polaris Board and Batten Vertical Vinyl Siding, Homeside Select Cedar Shake Vinyl Siding, Polaris Corner Posts, the Polaris Starter Strip, the Polaris Undersill Trim, and the Polaris 3/4in. J Channel.
Need help with Color Choice? Order the Polaris UltraSide Vinyl Siding Sample Kit first and you will automatically receive $15 off your next Polaris UltraSide Horizontal Vinyl Siding purchase!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - 50 year transferrable
- Never needs painted or refinished
- Made durable with an authentic style
- Home Innovation - NGBS Green Certified
- ArmorCoat shields the color from UV rays
- 56 different color options and full, three-dimensional look
- Tuff-Lock secures panels and staggered nail hem for superior wind resistance
- 100% recyclable vinyl siding and meets code production, and quality standards
- Width: Double 4in.; Dutchlap 4.5in.
- Coverage: 2 Square
- Pieces Per Carton: Double 4in.: 24; Dutchlap 4.5in.: 22
- Length Per Carton: Double 4in.: 12ft. 6in.; Dutchlap 4.5in.: 12ft.
- Thickness: 0.046in.
- Weight Per Carton: Double 4in.: 106 lbs.; Dutchlap 4.5in.: 99 lbs.
- J Channel Size: 3/4in.
- Bottom Lap: 3/4in. 20% larger than standard for locking stability