The HydroShield Drop In Gutter Guard is designed to prevent your home’s gutters from becoming clogged with leaves and other debris. With perforated openings, the gutter guard provides maximal rain water flow while restricting debris. The rain carrying system provides great water flow for self cleaning, while the debris trapped by the guard is carried away by the wind. This HydroShield gutter screen sits directly on the gutter system making it virtually unnoticeable and a natural fit. The gutter screen is easily installed by simply dropping it in the top of the gutter and then the screws are put in the front lip. An economical option, this protective gutter screen is a great alternative to hoods and other types of gutter covers. The HydroShield Drop In Gutter Guard is available in 5in. and 6in options.
- Screws sold separately here
- Mesh design
- Easy installation
- Patented design keeps water free-flowing, even during the heaviest of rainfall
- Provides an all year protection and barrier
- Double interlock lip
- Will not corrode
- Made in the USA
- 5in. Gutter Guard Dimensions: 5in. (W) x 4ft. (L) x 0.4in. (H)
- 6in. Gutter Guard Dimensions: 6in. (W) x 4ft. (L) x 0.4in. (H)
- Weight: 0.022 lbs.
- Coverage: 200 linear ft. (Carton of 50)
- Manufacturer recommends 3 or 4 screws on each end, depending on installer
- Color/Finish: Mill Finish
- Material: Aluminum
- 20 holes per square in.