The HydroShield Fall Protection Roof Anchors can be used on wood, steel, and concrete substrates. It fits roof pitches from flat to sheer, and is composed of thick plated steel for longer lasting product life. These anchors are ideal for fall arrest and/or fall restraint applications. This anchorage connector can be installed with either screws or nails (depending on roof pitch), and includes offset holes to prevent the truss from splitting and has a worker capacity range of 130 - 310 lbs. The HydroShield Roof Anchors will keep the user safe on the roof as well as keep them PROTECTED BY THE SHIELD..
- Easy to install
- Lightweight and durable
- Fits roof pitches from 0/12-Sheer
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
- Material: Zinc Plated Steel
- Tested to meet OSHA 1910, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.18-17, and ANSI A10.32-12 standards
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it