The HydroShield Self Adhering Ice and Water Shield HT Underlayment is a self adhering roof underlayment, particularly designed to be used under shingles, tile, or metal rooftops as a secondary seal option for sloped roofs. This high temperature ice and water underlayment is composed of an SBS modified asphalt roofing membrane, which is also reinforced with a skid-resistant polyolefin surface film. It can adhere directly to wood, gypsum decks, or certain insulation panels prior to the application of finished roof coverings including architectural metal, tile, slate, or cedar shakes. The HydroShield Self Adhering Ice and Water Shield HT Underlayment can also withstand high temperature applications up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blue Polyolefin Skid-resistant Film
- Better Adhesion
- High temperature resistant
- Self seals around nails and fasteners for effective water protection
- Can be applied under metal roofs such as copper and zinc
- Split-back release liner for efficient handling and faster application
- Can be used on both residential and commercial buildings
- Selvage edge for optimal waterproofing
- Roll Width: 36 in.
- Roll Length:65 ft.
- Roll Coverage: 1.95 squares or 195 square feet
- Roll Weight: 50 lbs.
- Roll Thickness: 40 mils
- UV Exposure Limit: 120 days
- Service Temperature: -40°F to 250°F
- ASTM D1970, ICC Listed, UL Classified