Download Our How To Measure Guide Here
How to Measure Your Kitchen
Draw a line representing each wall of your kitchen on the printed grid and identify each wall. Also count the number of doors and windows in the room.
- Measure the length of each wall. Measure the width of windows and doors and the height of each window, including the frame. Sketch in each window and door on the wall it occupies, and write its measurements.
- Measure the distance of the wall to the left of the sink from the corner to the center of the sink. Sketch the location of the sink on the grid and write the measurement on the sketch.
- Measure from the wall to the left of the dishwasher. Sketch in the dishwasher on the grid and write the measurement from the left wall.
- Measure from the beginning of the wall to the left of your refrigerator. Sketch refrigerator location on the grid. Enter the measurement on your sketch.
- Measure from the beginning of the wall to the left of your range or cooktop. Sketch range location on the grid. Enter the measurement on your sketch.
- If you have a kitchen shape with corners, you will be able to select the type of corner cabinet for your kitchen.