The Mid-America Williamsburg Raised Panel Standard Vinyl Shutters are decorative window dressings that provide a deep texture and precise look. These vinyl shutters are an excellent choice for home styles such as a Cape Cod, Federal, Shingle, or Foursquare. Raised panel exterior shutters from Mid-America can be used on any surface such as wood, aluminum, and masonry. Please note that due to limitations of individual monitors the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate representation of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
Need Help with Color? Purchase Mid-America Shutter Samples 16 Color Options & automatically receive $5 off your shutter purchase!
- Comes with mounting hardware (shutter loks and Zinc Coated Screws)
- Injection molded vinyl construction and fade resistant vinyl for long-lasting curb appeal
- Can be mounted on almost any surface
- 030 Paintable option is the only Paintable Option for all sizes (can be painted by using a 100% high-quality acrylic paint)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Quantity: 2
- Thickness: 3mm or .100
- Finish: Wood Grain
- Material: Polypropylene Copolymer, UV coated
- Includes: Pair of Shutters and color matched Shutter Loks
- Sizes are nominal and will vary +/- up to 3/4" of an inch at any given time depending on outdoor conditions
- Please Note: Shutters are hollow
Due to limitations of certain monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate representation of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only.