The Van Mark TAT50 is not your average saw table, comparing it to a saw table is insulting. Standard saw tables lack the recessed saw track, built-in features to get tricky angles cut right, and can fold up and be transported with any snags. The Trim-A-Table can extend from an 8 foot long table to 18 feet courtesy of 5 foot extensions on each end.
- Fully captures 7” - 8” circular saws
- 5’ Boom allows cuts down to 2 ⁄ 12 pitch on 8” Double Lap siding
- Recessed saw blade track perfect for cutting material and not cutting onto the table
- Built in protractor and pitch guide for precise cuts down to the degree
- Accommodates a standard circular saw
- 5 foot extensions on each side with built-in tape rules for a total working surface of 18 feet
- Breaks down easy for quick storage and transport
- Material stops included for large batch cuts
- Dual Wing Supports make it easier to cut wider panels like soffit
- Please note: The saw and leg set are not included
- Make: Van Mark
- Model Number: TAT50
- Length: 8ft., can extend up to 18ft.
- Warranty: 1 Year
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it