TAT60 Trim-A-Table is lightweight and sets up fast on any job site or in the shop. Durable aluminum components, along with stringent manufacturing controls ensure the longest service life of any saw table out there. Entire unit breaks down quickly for single-user portability and setup. TAT60™ Trim-A-Table has a new 6 foot "big boom" for cuts as shallow as 2/12 pitch and has a recessed saw blade track which means you get full material support on both sides of the blade while never cutting through the table-top. For convenience, your saw can be "dropped" in place ready to go and just as easily removed for transport and stowage. TAT60™ Trim-A-Table ensures accurate cuts with the built in protractor and pitch guide. Memory stops allow quick-change of the boom position without having to reset angle.
Many roofing & siding profiles today feature 3/12 and even 2/12 pitch designs. These shallow measurements are uniquely capable on your TAT60 when using either an 8 inch double-lap panel for 2/12, or 12 inch double-lap for 3/12 pitch. Wherever possible, always fit your first cut to check for accuracy. Extend saw the full length of the panel while cutting. Controls and adjustments are always within reach. The single-point locking control ensures multiple positioning of the boom without bending and stooping or reaching into harms way to make adjustments. The saw tracks are easily adjusted to accommodate any full shoe circular saw.
The TAT60 has all of the benchmark features of the TAT50 Saw Table plus the following features:
- 6 foot Saw Boom that allows cuts as shallow as 2/12 pitch (8" double-lap)
- Redesigned stronger saw rails that help prevent sagging during cuts
- Fully captured saw rails that provides complete saw control for precision cuts
- Quick-Adjust saw rails
- Dual wing supports for current, wider siding panels
- Extends from 8’ to 18’
- Trim-A-Table is lightweight and sets up fast
- Unique to the industry, only Trim-A-Table uses a recessed saw blade track.
- Controls and adjustments are always within reach.
- Trim-A-Table ensures accurate cuts with the built in protractor and pitch guide.
- Dual Extensions provide up to 18 feet of materials support and have built in tape rules
- NOTE: Legs are sold separately, not part of the TAT60 Trim-A-Table
- Can support material as up to 1 1/2in. thick
|Light and Portable
||Quick "Drop-In" Feature
||Folds down easily
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it