The Lomanco TRV-4 TileRidge exhaust vent provides maximum functional attic ventilation for tile roofs. This vent allows superior weather protection while still allowing maximum air flow. It is made out of a durable engineered material that promises long life that Lomanco backs with a 30 year transferable warranty. The TRV-4 can be combined with any other intake vent that provides the best amount of net free area to become a balanced system. The unique design of the TileRidge vent allows it to be concealed under a cap tile. It is recommended that this vent be installed with a mortar or other approved weather blocking material. Molded in weep openings, nail holes, and end plugs ensure a quick and easy instillation. When connecting more than one vent, this vent features an interlocking self alignment design with weather blocking material.
- Functional and concealed ventilation installed under tile cap
- Durable construction
- Works on high and medium profile "S" tile roofs with 2"x6" ridge pole
- 18" net free area per linear foot of installed vent, 9 sq inches per side
- Molded-in weep openings, nail holes, and end plug
- Internal water shield
- Cut line provided for two foot lengths
- Bottom integrated hinged flange adjusts from 2/12 to 8/12 roof pitches
- Length: 4 foot sections
- Carton quantity: 12 pieces
- Net Free Area: 36 in.2
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Colors: black
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it