The Lomanco IV-9 TileIntake vent provides the proper ventilation of an attic space for tile roofs. This vent will be completely invisible when installed correctly. The design of this vent gives it superior air flow while not compromising with weather protection. Each vent features interlocking self alignment designs with weatherproof over lapping joints. The TileIntake vent is intended to be installed underneath the tiles and receives air flow from the spaces in between the tiles. The vent then, utilizes natural air ventilation to increase the circulation of the air in the batten space. Pre-molded in nail holes ensure easy instillation. This intake vent will work with 2/12 and up roof pitches.
- Completely invisible when installed
- Aerodynamically curved internal baffles to minimize wind resistance
- Excellent airflow design with superior weather protection and no filter to clog
- Durable construction
- Interlocking self alignment design with weatherproof over lapping joint
- Molded-in weep openings, nail holes, and end plug
- Cut line provided for two foot lengths
- Works on all tile roofs with use of a batten system
- 30 year transferable warranty
- Length: 4 ft. sections
- Net Free Area: 36in.2
- Carton quantity: 12
- Weight: 20.25 lbs.
- Colors: Black
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it