Creative Crown foam crown molding is a great alternative to traditional wood crown molding. Foam molding offers the same great look and function as wood, however, it is cheaper, lightweight, and easy to install. The Creative Crown foam molding can still be easily cut like wood, but its high-density, polystyrene foam structure makes it durable, yet lighter. The flat back design allows for easy cutting with almost any type of miter saw. To install crown molding, simply apply caulk to the top and back of the piece, and place on the wall; no need for any nails. This Foam crown molding is available in three size options and up to eight different styles.
Need Help with Deciding What Size and Style? Purchase Creative Crown Foam Crown Molding Samples and automatically receive $5 off your foam crown molding purchase!
- 8 foot ceilings use 3.5” moldings
- 9 foot ceilings use 4.5” moldings
- 10 foot and taller ceilings use 5.5” moldings
- 8-9 foot vaulted or cathedral ceilings use 4.5” moldings
- 10 foot and taller vaulted or cathedral ceilings use 5.5” moldings
- Foam design is lightweight and simple to handle
- Designed to look like wood molding at fraction of weight
- Simply apply caulk to top and back for installation, no nails needed
- Can be painted or stained like wood molding
Click here to see all of Creative Crown's Videos
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it