Save your food plots and make them last longer with the Arrest Herbicide. Arrest Max is a selective grass herbicide that will control a vast amount of annual and perennial grasses. It can regulate most grasses without damaging the clover, alfalfa, chicory or any of the Whitetail Institute perennial food plots. Spray Arrest in the spring or early summer when grasses are surfacing and in the early growth stages. Herbicide can be applied as soon as the bulk of the clover or alfalfa plants reach 3" tall. Spraying grasses in their beginning phases of growth can eliminate the need for follow-up applications. This new chemistry is more efficient on a vast group of grasses and the cost per acre is relatively less than the original Arrest. Arrest Max is more sufficient when mixed with a surfactant or oil additive, such as Sure-Fire Crop Oil Plus.
Product Planting Dates
- Can be easily applied by hand, 4-wheeler or tractor sprayer
- Safe for use with Whitetail Institute perennial forages and with any clover or alfalfa plantings
- Spray once grasses are actively growing in the spring or summer.
- Adding Surefire Crop Oil Plus to the spray tank can increase effectiveness of Arrest Max on perennial or mature grasses
- Arrest Max is rainfast in one hour.
- Specifically Developed for Food Plots
- Controls Annual and Perennial Grasses in Alfalfa and Clover Fields