The Van Mark Siding Brake Replacement Vinyl Strips are used to protect the material while using the brake. These vinyl wear strips are available for the current model Van Mark brakes. Van Mark recommends replacing the vinyl wear strip on your siding brake at least once a year.
- All vinyl wear strips come as a 2 pack except for the 4736 - Metal Master 20 Black Wear Strip which comes as a 1 pack
- Reduces potential marring or scuffing
- Made from durable vinyl material
- Assists cam-locking brakes with hemming
- Each vinyl strip is 12ft. 6in. long