The Malco Gutter Screw Guide is a gutter fastener accessory that will work over the outside edge of the rain gutter to hold and guide 1/4in. hex head screws, up to 2in. long. It has an impact graded, 6in. long power drive, that provides easy reach to the mounting surface of eaves without marring the finish of the outside gutter edge. The power drive’s hex shank fits any drill or 1/4in. impact driver and the aluminum sleeve guide ensures support for fast, accurate screw starts and for stabilizing long screws, at any angle, during installation. Malco's Gutter Screw Guide has a permantely bonded, spring loaded magnet that keeps the hex head screw fully engaged during the power driving application.
- Screw seats flush every time and the magnet will not fall out
- Holds 1/4in. hex head gutter screws
- 6in. power drive provides easy reach
- Non-marring aluminum sleeve guides screws up to 2in. long
- Driver Length: 6in.
- Hex Shank: 1/4in.
- Magnetic Opening: 1/4in.
- Length of Sleeve Guide: 4-1/2in.
- Tool Weight: 5 oz.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it