The Owens Corning VentSure Inflow Eave Vent is an intake vent that is ideal for soffit-less exposed-rafter homes and homes that are without adequate air intake. It has a bottom-intake design that prevents wind-driven rain up to 110 MPH and reduces the occurrence of ice damming. This intake vent blends into the roof line with a low-profile, 3-plane design. VentSure Inflow Vents from Owens Corning helps control moisture in the attic year-round while reducing heat buildup in the summer months.
- Comes with Nails
- Comes with a weather protector moisture barrier
- Designed to complement VentSure 4-Foot Strip Ridge Vent for a balanced air ventilation system
- Allows net free vent area (NFVA) equal to 10 sq. in./lineal foot
- Used best with lower-roof and at-eave applications
- Easily installed during the re-roofing process
- Durable construction for long-lasting performance; mesh top minimizes debris collection
- Can supplement or replace existing undereave vents
- Width Per Piece: 15in.
- Length Per Piece: 48in.
- Height Per Piece: 1in.
- Allowable Roof Pitch: 4/12 to 16/12
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- ICC-ES AC132 (Acceptance Criteria for Attic Vents)
- TDI RV-82 Listed
- Florida Building Code – TAS 100(a)-95 (Test Procedure for Wind and Wind-Driven Rain Resistance)
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it