The Owens Corning VentSure Heat & Moisure Ridge Vent works with VentSure and VentSure InFlow intake vents to help improve the overall air flow through the attic. Each piece is flexible enough to conform to virtually any roof slope ranging from a 3/12 to a 16/12 pitch. They have a unique baffle design and Weather Protector moisture barrier that helps improve the overall performance of the air flow. VentSure Intake Ridge Vents from Owens Corning maximizes the protection of the roof deck and are designed to also work with undereave soffit vents to help advance the flow of cool, dry air upwards through the attic.
- Comes with Nails
- Outstanding performance – net free vent area of 20 sq. in. per lineal foot
- Unique design – flat baffle improves air flow by keeping leaves, pine needles or similar debris from impacting the performance of the vent
- Excellent versatility – patent-pending corrugated ridge design and alignment tabs allow for additional flexibility and strength to accommodate virtually any roof pitch, resulting in a strong uniform ridgeline
- Roof durability – proper ventilation helps maximize the performance of the entire roof system
- UV Resistant
- Shingle Over Width: 12in.
- Nominal Length: 48in. (4ft.)
- Nominal Width: 15in.
- Nominal Height: 1in.
- Net Free Vent Area: 80 sq. in. per strip / 20 sq. in. per lin. ft.
- Carton Weight: 11 lbs.
- Applicable Standards & Approvals: UL ER21292-01, ICC-ES AC132, FBC - TAS100(A) Wind-Driven Rain up to 110 MPH, TDI Approved For Use in Windstorm Catastrophe Areas, Florida Product Approval. and Miami-Dade Product Approval
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it