The Malco Pan Style Mini-Brake can create drip pans and register boxes, as well as complicated corners for flashing and fascia, on any job site. MB48B can be easily carried by two people or separated into two pieces and carried by an individual. MB48B operates on a workbench, tailgate, or optional legs..
Malco Pan Style Mini-Brake can bend up to capacities: .040in. Aluminum, .040in. Soft Copper, .040 Zinc, .034 Galvanized Steel 22 Gauge, and .030in. 55% Al-Zn Mild Steel 22 Gauge.
- On-the-job pans, angled corners, or large components
- Fast, easy assembly
- One-person Portability
- Works on bench, tailgate or leg kit
- 135° bends in 22-gauge galvanized
- Bend Angle 0-135°
- Min. and Max Bend Width 2in. and 48in.
- Max Pan Height 1/2in.
- Min. Flange Max Pan Height 3in.
- Net Weight 99lbs.
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it