The OSI FlameSeal Fire, Smoke, and Draft Stop Sealant is a non-flammable, latex based fire stopping sealant that is designed for commercial and residential fire stopping applications. In addition to being a flame sealer, it will fill gaps, cracks, and any holes. FlameSeal will improve STC values, upgrade sound quality, and utilize a special waterborne technology that is non-flammable and non-harzardous which cleans up with water. This fire stopping sealant from OSI is best used to service penetrations around pipes, vents, ducts, and joints in horizontal and vertical fire separations and will adhere to wood, gypsum board, concrete, steel, copper, cast iron, and other common building materials.
- 1, 2, and 3 hour fire resistance rated
- Brick Red color
- Seals out fumes, smoke, water, and dangerous gases
- Low VOC content qualifies for LEED points and is Greenguard approved
- Accepts primer and paint unlike silicone based sealants
- Paintable and water resistant
- Maintains Sound Transmission Class (STC) of wall system
- Capacity: 10 fluid ounces
- Coverage per Tube (1/4in. bead): 30ft.
- Base: Vinyl acetate polymers
- Open Time: 30 minutes
- Cure Time: 7-12 days
- Temperature Range: -5 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- VOC Content %: 1.5%