The Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer is a a powerful, pnematic power tool that is can drive collated nails at a rate of 2-1/2in. x 0.099in. at a rate of 3 per second. It features a side load, tilt bottom magazine, allowing for fast and easy re-loads of the coil nails. The magazine angle is versatile, as it is 16 degrees for wire collated nails and 15 degrees for plastic sheet collated nails. NV65AH2 siding nailer from Metabo HPT features a selective actuation switch that allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch.
- Comes with safety glasses and a no mar nose cap attachment that protects material from accidental marks
- 2-1/2in. Coil Wire/Plastic Sheet Nailer
- Drives 1-1/2in. - 2-1/2in. wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
- Fastener Diameter Range: 0.090 - 0.099
- Air Inlet: 3/8in.
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Length: 11-27/64in.
- Width: 5-3/64in.
- Height: 11-3/16in.
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Depth of Drive: Tool-Free
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it