The Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer is a a powerful, pnematic power tool that is can drive collated nails at a rate of 2-1/2in. x 0.099in. at a rate of 3 per second. It features a side load, tilt bottom magazine, allowing for fast and easy re-loads of the coil nails. This Siding Nailer features a versatile magazine angle, as it is 16 degrees for wire collated nails and 15 degrees for plastic sheet collated nails. NV65AH2 siding nailer from Metabo HPT features a selective actuation switch that allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch.
- Comes with safety glasses and a no mar nose cap attachment that protects material from accidental marks
- 2-1/2in. Coil Wire/Plastic Sheet Nailer
- Drives 1-1/2in. - 2-1/2in. wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety
- Long-lasting rubber grip, for added comfort
- Fastener Diameter Range: 0.090 - 0.099
- Air Inlet: 3/8in.
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Length: 11-27/64in.
- Width: 5-3/64in.
- Height: 11-3/16in.
- Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- Depth of Drive: Tool-Free
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it