Krylon Quik Mark Inverted Water Based Marking Paints have a special formulation that gives them bold, bright and visible markings. These fast-drying paints penetrate and adhere to hot surfaces, and deliver a line you can count on for all surveying and marking needs. APWA marking codes have 8 colors that all signify something different. White is a proposed excavation. Pink is temporary survey markings. Red is for electric power lines, cables, as well as conduit and lightning cables. Yellow is gas, oil, steam, petroleum or gaseous materials. Orange is for communication, alarm or signal lines, cables or conduit. Blue is for potable water. Purple is for reclaimed water, irrigation and slurry lines. Green is for sewers and drain lines. Fluorescent color coding can be used in many different ways depending on the field so pick which suits you best. Asphalt is great for parking lots and areas such as that.
- High-soilids formulation for bold, bright, visible markings
- Fast-drying formula penetrates and adheres to both hot and cold surfaces
- Convenient Spray-Thru cap allows for ease of spraying
- Non-clogging spray tip
- Flash Point: -20°F
- 664 linear ft. per bottle
- Shelf Life: 60 months
- Drying time to touch: Less than 10 mins.
- Drying time to Recoat: Anytime
- VOC/MIR Compliant
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it