The DuPont Tyvek StuccoWrap is a weatherproof barrier that has an engineered, grooved surface design, allowing for the wrap to be installed as a drainage plane behind stucco facades and EIFS systems. With a specially engineered surface texture design for traditional and synthetic stucco systems, Tyvek StuccoWrap helps reduce shrinkage cracks, improves stucco curing, and channels moisture out of the wall. This building wrap can be used as the primary weather barrier for traditional stucco and direct-applied stone masonry applications (including brick) requiring two-layer weather resistive barrier systems or an intervening layer over the primary weather resistive barrier. It is also acceptable for use behind traditional lapped cedar and cement siding applications up to four stories. With its ability to work in residential or commercial applications, DuPont Tyvek StuccoWrap is lightweight, easy to handle and install, and withstands up to four months (120 days) of UV exposure.
- 30 percent more flexural strength than stucco cured on 60 minute building paper
- Tear strength is 3 times stronger than paper
- Has high water resistance that retains durability when wet and channels water to the outside
- Does not absorb water out of curing stucco
- High vapor permeability promotes drying
- Outstanding air infiltration protection
- Sturdy, but easy to repair accidental damage with tape
- Not a food source for mold and mildew
- Roll Length: 200ft.
- Roll Width: 5ft.
- Roll Weight: 15 lbs.
- Roll Coverage: 1,000 Square Feet (10 Squares)