The DuPont Tyvek Commercial Wrap is a stout weather barrier for commercial building envelopes that controls air leakage, stops water infiltration, and prevents mold by allowing water vapor to escape. This DuPont Wrap features an engineered excellent performance that has a weatherproof barrier and delivers the added strength and durability needed in commercial construction. This building wrap is made from a 100 percent flash spunbonded high density polyethylene fibers which have been bonded together by heat and pressure, without binders or fillers, into a tough durable sheet structure. Tyvek Commercial Wrap from DuPont helps prevent mold on applications such as behind vinyl siding, brick, metal panels, stone veneer (with airspace), and more.
- Tough and tear-resistant to ensure durability
- Designed to allow up to nine months of UV exposure
- Reduces air infiltration and exfiltration to help HVAC systems operate more efficiently
- Reduces energy needed for heating and cooling for lower costs
- Protects insulation from drafts
- Keeps insulation dry and performing to installed R-value
- Helps prevent costly wood and metal damage and mold
- Allows water vapor to escape to help improve indoor air quality
- Roll Length: 200ft.
- Roll Width: 5ft.
- Roll Weight: 10 lbs.
- Roll Coverage: 1,000 Square Feet (10 Squares)
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it