The HydroShield Fall Protection 50 Foot Vertical Lifeline Assembly is designed to be used with the HydroShield Universal Fit Harness as part of a complete fall restraint system. It is resistant to rot and mildew and provides good protection against abrasion, heat and UV resistance. It has a worker capacity range of 130 - 310 lbs., and also includes an integral shock absorbing device, a positioning device, and an 18 inch extension lanyard so the worker can easily move around on the job site. Also known as a VLA (Vertical Lifeline Assembly), this fall protection lifeline from HydroShield will keep any user safe on the roof as well as keep them PROTECTED BY THE SHIELD.
- Complete assembly includes: 50ft. rope, shock absorber, positioning device, and 18in. extension lanyard
- Easy to install
- Lightweight and durable
- 100 percent resistant to rot or mildew
- Superior abrasion protection
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs.
- Worker Capacity Range: 130-310 lbs.
- Material: Polydac 3-Strand Rope and Galvanized Steel
- Tested to meet OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910, ANSI A10.32-12 standards
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it