The TranzSporter Wall Jacks are manufactured to easily allow for lifting of prefabricated walls into a vertical position. They are available in a 16ft. or 20ft. option and are sold in pairs (2 pack). The 16ft. option is capable of lifting walls up to 1,000 lbs. with a maximum wall height of 10ft. 6in., per jack. The 20ft. option is capable of lifting a wall up to 500 lbs. and can lift a wall with a wall height of 13ft. 6in., per jack. TranzSporter's Wall Jacks come with a lower tube and upper tube, which telescopes out, making carrying to and from job sites more easy and convenient.
- Requires at least two people to operate
- Safely lifts sheathed walls up to 70ft. long
- Square tubing is stronger and easier to use than round tube models
- Replaceable wall jack floor plate - no more costly lower tube replacement
- Has a pin that is used to hold the upper and lower tubes in a lifting position
- Has a spring loaded wall stop with plastic covered handle grip
- Easy replacement of cable assembly and pulley