The Tie Down Big Foot Mobile Fall Protection Device, is a non-penetrating fall protection device that allows those working on concrete to be tied off safely, while also providing a great deal of mobility. The Big Foot provides fall protection for 1 fall arrest and 2 fall restraint or a total of 3 workers. This mobile fall protection device is made in the USA and works great on concrete, TPO, and EPDM roofing materials.
- Jack feature makes mobility very easy
- Includes rigging rings for lifting
- Anti-slip design feature
- Premium flat free tires
- Comes with 20 ballasts and 4 tires
- Total Device Weight: 750 lbs.
- Weight without Ballasts: 250 lbs.
- Ballasts Size: 15in. x 18in. x 0.375in. at 25 lbs. each
- Tire Size: 6in. x 15.5in. with Axle Hub
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it