The Bostitch 33 Degree Paper Tape Framing Nailer is a pneumatic power tool manufactured to drive nails into engineered lumber.
It acts as two nailers in one as it includes two quick change nose pieces that converts the tool to either framing or metal connector applications. The lightweight magnesium design on this nailer provides durability and easy management. This framing nailer from Bostitch consists of a jam clearance and is recommended to be used on applications such as framing, sheathing, siding, installing metal connectors, trusses, bridging, wood to masonry, engineered lumber, strapping, fencing, and exterior decks.
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists
- Has a depth adjustment and dry fire lockout
- Patented Push Button Adjustable Depth Guide sets Nail to Desired Depths
- Drives 1-1/2" STRAPSHOT™ fasteners as well as all other 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" metal connector nails (.131" - .162" diameter)
- Framing Fastener Range: 2" to 3 1/2" 33° Paper Collated Stick Framing Nails
- Carrying Case Included
- Weight: 7.9 lbs, 3.58 kilos
- Height: 14", 355.6mm
- Length: 18", 457.2mm
- Driving Power: 1050 Inch Lbs.
- Framing Fastener Gauge: .113" - .162" Diameter
- Magazine Capacity: 80 Nails
- Max. Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Thread Fitting Type: 1/4" NPT