The Owens Corning High Temperature Peel & Stick Underlayment is a weatherproofing underlayment that is composed of a Polyester non-woven fabric surface that helps prevent leaks. High Temperature Peel and Stick Underlayment also has a durable fiberglass mat as interior reinforcement along with a modified asphalt adhesive with a split, silicone release poly removable backing. It can tolerate conditions up to 260 degrees Fahrenheit without fusing or degrading the overlying metal roofing, and is an authorized underlayment for metal roofs, including copper and zinc. Owens Corning High Temperature Peel & Stick Underlayment is specifically used for tile and metal roofing, but can also be used with asphalt shingles.
Compare to FT Synthetics Hydra Synthetic Underlayment, FT Synthetics Platinum Synthetic Underlayment
- Acts as a waterproof barrier in the most vulnerable sections of the roof to create a second line of defense. For optimal protection, apply to the entire roof deck on 2:12 to 4:12 pitch roofs
- Since tile and metal shingles are water-shedding, not waterproofing, rely on WeatherLock underlayment to help provide a long-lasting roof system
- Excellent surface for foam adhesive set and mechanically fastened roof tile applications
- Adheres to roof deck and seals around nails for dependable, water-tight construction
- Resists UV degradation when left exposed for up to 90 days
- High puncture and tear-resistant surface
- Single-layer polyester walking surface provides a slip-resistant work area
- Comprised of more than 80% recycled materials
- Roll Length: 71.3 ft.
- Roll Width: 3 ft.
- Roll Coverage: 2 Square (200 sq. ft. or 19.4 m²)
- Roll Weight: 65.25 lbs.
- Roll Thickness: 65 mils
- Compliant Codes: ASTM D1970, ASTM E108/UL 790, Class A Fire Resistance, ASTM E108/UL 790, Class C Fire Resistance
- 30 Year Warranty
Simply click on any image to see it full size and click it again to close it